Wednesday, September 1, 2010

POSITIVE!

3/23 *5 weeks
The alarm goes off at 5:52 to wake JJ up for a day at work. It is my day off, but I jump out of bed anyway. Today is the day we find out the biggest and best news of our lives. I run to the bathroom and get out my foolproof pregnancy test. Hands shaking, I wait on the results…”PREGNANT!” I walk into the bedroom and say “JJ, I’m pregnant” to which he responds, “What time is it?” Haha, just the kind of response I expected from my loving husband. As we lay in bed, excitement, nerves, and feelings of joy run through our veins! We thank God for this exciting news and then the day has to continue as usual. Mom, dad, Dylan and Taylor will be here in a couple of weeks, so we will wait to tell our families until we can tell them in person. This will be super hard considering I talk to my momma EVERY day! But it will be worth the wait to get to see her face when we tell them! I will continue to pray for you everyday little baby! SUPER EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment