Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Doctor's Appointments

8 Week Sono
4/16 *8 weeks
Today I went to see Dr. Heintges for the first time! We saw Buttercup’s heartbeat and she (we’ll call her a she for now, but who knows) looks like a perfect little lizard, haha! Now we have been able to tell the rest of our family and our friends! Everyone is excited, especially all of our grandparents!

5/5 *11 weeks
12 Week Sono
Today we heard the baby’s heartbeat with the Doppler at Dr. Heintges' office. To be honest, I had already cheated and listened at work once. It was cool for JJ to get to hear her though. Her heartbeat sounds perfect :)

5/12 *12 weeks
I had my first appointment with Dr. Weiss today for my sequential screen. The baby looks like, well, a BABY! She was moving all around in their, punching and kicking. I’m pretty sure she was trying to do kickboxing, haha! Dr. Weiss wouldn’t give us any boy or girl clues though. He said my nuchal translucency was “prominent” but not abnormal. He took some blood work and told me he’d call me with results early next week. I pray everything comes back nice and normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment