Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Getting Ready for Molly Sue

8/5 *24 weeks
I have hit my next “big step” in the pregnancy! I know this is weird for everyone else, but as a labor and delivery nurse this means a viable baby! I have waited until now to start shopping for Molly, but now I am free to buy! I am so blessed that I have felt great and I’m really enjoying being pregnant!

8/10 *24 weeks
Mom and I went shopping today and I bought Molly some of her first new outfits! (This does not include all the wonderful things we were given from Kris and Cardyn and of course all of MawMaw’s shopping!) It is so fun shopping for a little girl. I am in heaven <3

8/14 *25 weeks
JJ and I painted the nursery today! It was really fun and such a sense of satisfaction when it was finished! We were going to pay someone to do it for us, but after some contemplation we decided we could do it ourselves! It looks really good and now I’m ready for furniture and other fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment