Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Still Growing!

9/15 *30 weeks
We went to see Dr. Weiss and Dr. Heintges today and we got ALL good news!  Molly's stomach is still a little small, but she stayed on her growth curve and grew just like she was supposed to over the last 3 weeks.  So that means no bed rest for mommy...yay!  I also passed my 3 hour GTT which is awesome so I can continue my ice cream, fruit loop binge eating!  Molly is moving around like crazy and I absolutely LOVE it!  I think she is still kickboxing even though I can't anymore.  We got some 4D pics of her precious little face, but with her hand RIGHT in front of her face I'm not going to post them because, I'll be honest, they're kinda creepy looking, haha!   I am still loving being pregnant, but also getting excited about the next few months.  We are headed to Longview this weekend to visit the fam, and have our first baby shower!  I am super excited!  Thanks for keeping up with us and I'll post again soon :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you this weekend. You look so cute....but what else would you expect your mom to say! I love you and am waiting patiently for November to get here. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww yay neenee, you look so cute!! there's finally a little bump under there! :) Walker and I can't wait to meet Molly

    ReplyDelete