Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What a RELIEF!

5/26 *13 weeks
YAY, Praise Jesus! We heard from Dr. Weiss today and everything came back normal! What an unbelievable relief for JJ and I and everyone else that has been praying! After some arguing, JJ and I also decided to go ahead and find out the sex. We are having a baby girl! I am so incredibly excited I don’t know what to do! We called all of our family and let them know and everyone is so happy! God has taught me so much in the last week and a half. I have learned to depend on others’ praying for me and will NEVER again flippantly say “I will pray for you.” I have also learned that God’s word does satisfy and give peace in times of need. I have prayed more in the last week than ever before, and I will continue to strive to make this a daily part of my life. WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment