Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Molly's first Dr. appointment

This is totally out of order, but I'm doing the best I can...

Molly had to go in for her first doctor's appointment on Monday morning, 11/15. We got to meet her pediatrician, Dr. Naylor, for the first time and we all loved her! She was great with Molly and was so reassuring when it came to all of Molly's testing. Molly had dropped to 4 lbs 11 oz so Dr. Naylor wanted us to start supplementing with some formula. Although this was not really in my plans, it was ok to try to get some weight on my little chica. Dr. Naylor stressed the importance of feeding Molly every 3 hours which meant little sleep for me considering it takes her an hour to eat. For instance, Molly would eat from 10-11, finally fall asleep around 11:30, and then have to wake her up again at 1. Thank goodness for JJ during this time because without him I think I would've probably given up on breastfeeding and gone slightly crazy. He would crack a joke just when I would think I was about to lose it and make me smile! All of this hard work all paid off because I love this little miracle so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment