Monday, April 4, 2011

Negative Results

12/9
Once again, God has proven faithful!  Dr. Schuerle called today and said so far, all tests have come back negative!  She checked up on Molly and said since she is eating good and not having any problems, she just wants to see us back when Molly is 3 months.  My good friend Mari helped me see a lesson God was (and continues) trying to teach me.  I thought that as soon as Molly was out that I would have more "control" over her.  I am reminded again that she does not belong to me.  Her little life has been entrusted to me, but ultimately she belongs to her creator.  I'm sure this will be a life long learning experience for this type A momma!  A lot has happened in the last month with Ms. Molly.  On 11/17 Amanda from Creative Photography by Amanda came and took Molly's newborn pics!  This was a BLAST and maybe the best part was when Molly peed all over her daddy :)  It was great!  Molly also had a weigh in on the 17th and she was 5 pounds!  This was great considering she had lost down to 4 pounds 10 ounces.  November 18 (which was Molly's scheduled induction) we went back to Med City to pick up my turkey and say HI to everyone.  Molly met Cardyn and Park on November 23rd and I know they will all be life long friends :)  November 25th was Molly's first Thanksgiving and we spent it with JJ's family.  The highlight was getting to hang out with Braden, Molly's cousin that is only a week older than her!  On the Friday after Thanksgiving we went on our first of many roadtrips to Longview!  Aunt JenJen, Dylan, and Taylor all got to meet Molly for the first time and everyone loved her!  Taylor was very curious about everything from nursing to changing her diaper.  I instructed her to ask her mom those questions, haha!  At Molly's two week appointment she weighed 5 pounds 11 ounces and was 18.5 inches long.  Still in the 3% but definitely growing great!  December 5th was Molly's first Sunday at church and she did great (even with the loud music)!  What a blessing this little chica has been in only one month!
What a little angel

I love this sweet face

No comments:

Post a Comment