Friday, November 5, 2010

Molly's Room!

Molly's cute rug from MawMaw!

JJ and I painted the room and textured the wall by ourselves!  And made the MOLLY letters!  We are sooo creative, ha!

Another view!  The MOLLY pillow will be going with me to the hospital...I know, I'm a dork!

This is a view of the awesome painting I bought from a lady in Canton!  It says "I praise You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made..."  I <3 that verse!  Molly already has two American Girl dolls!  Kirsten was mine and JJ's mom (still trying to figure out her grandma name) bought Molly!

2 comments:

  1. so cute Nayner!! I love all the pink! Molly will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous room! I love the crib and dresser. It is definitely something a girl can grow with! Love you, J.J., and Molly!

    ReplyDelete